How the App Works
Customer Request: "Looking for Chinese takeout for family of four, today at 6.00 p.m, budget $60"
Merchant Coupon: "Spend $50 at Chinese restaurant get an appetizer free from 5.15 - 6.30 p.m."
How the app works
- Customer creates a coupon request, telling the merchant what service he is looking for, and when
- This coupon request is sent to all subscribing businesses that provide the requested service
- Merchants then respond with customized coupons
- Coupons are sent directly to the customer who makes the request
- Merchant decides whether to send coupon as Private or Public (Public can then be shared by the customer with friends and family)
- The consumer has to only show the selected coupon (in the mobile app) to the merchant, at checkout.
Customer Request: “Three co-workers looking for happy hour, budget is $75, on Friday at 6.30 p.m.”
Merchant Coupon: “Buy three drinks, half off an appetizer, valid only on Friday”
Customer Request: “A couple looking for a day of relaxation at spa at 2.00 p.m., Saturday”
Merchant Coupon: “$20 off total amount at spa for all of Saturday. But if you come on Sunday after 4.00 p.m., get $30 off total amount”
Customer Request: “Require personal trainer for 5 workout sessions starting Monday 10.00 a.m.”
Merchant Coupon: “Sign up immediately for 5 sessions and get half off 5th session”
- No need to search for coupons,get them delivered to your mobile app
- Don’t get spammed with deals you don’t want, get coupons for exact service requested and customized for you
- No printing/clipping coupons. Show coupon on mobile phone at checkout and get your discount
- Download for free and start saving on services you use
- Merchants can attract consumers by sending customized, time specific coupons