Ownership of The App/Service
The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via The App/Service (including the MyCustomCouponTM Website), and the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. The MyCustomCouponTM Website is currently accessible at the domain name www.mycustomcoupon.com.
You acknowledge and agree that the software that is used in connection with and/or incorporated into The App/Service (the “App/Service Software”) is owned solely by the Company. You agree that you shall not (i) transfer, license, sublicense, distribute or otherwise dispose of any of the App/Service Software; (ii) copy or reproduce the App/Service Software; (iii) modify, enhance, upgrade, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the App/Service Software nor permit any third party to do so.
The original content, features, and functionality of The App/Service and the MyCustomCouponTM Website (including, but not limited to, text, artwork, graphics, images, icons, logos, data compilations, applications and the App/Service Software), are owned solely by the Company and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, as well as other federal, international and state trademark laws. The name MyCustomCouponTM and all logos, graphics and icons are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of the Company (“Company Marks”) which are owned solely by the Company. You shall not use or display the Company Marks in any manner without the Company’s written consent or as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners. Presence of a third-party trademark on The App/Service does not mean that the Company has any relationship with that third party.
You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of the Company or the copyright owner is permitted. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Termination of Access
We may terminate your access to The App/Service, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, the following captioned provisions: Ownership of The App/Service; Disclaimer; App/Service Software; Intellectual Property; App/Service Content; Governing Law; Public Nature of Your User Content; Your Representations and Agreements; Limitation of Liability;.
Changes to Terms
Links To Other Websites
The App/Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company, including Merchants’ wesbites. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. If you decide to access these websites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt, or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation.
Public Nature of Your User Content.
Your Representations and Agreements
You represent and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside.
- You are not barred from receiving products and services under any applicable law.
- Any information that you provide to The App/Service or to the Company is accurate, true, current and complete.
- You will update and correct information you have submitted to the App/Service or MyCustomCouponTM Website and ensure that it is accurate at all times.
- Your account is non-transferrable. You cannot sell, combine, or otherwise share it with any other person. You will not cause, allow, or assist any other person to impersonate you. You will not log onto a server or account(s) that you are not authorized to access.
- You will create genuine, honorable requests and not fake requests.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account (including your password) and for maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the App/Service or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account. You will not share your password or your account with any other person.
- The Company does not verify the identity of the merchants, so we cannot guarantee the authenticity of their coupons/promotions. We ask/assume that you do your due diligence in reviewing the merchant’s rating, reviews, website before selecting a particular coupon to use.
- You will not hold the Company or any of its employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, affiliates, owners or founders liable if a merchant does not honor the coupon/promotion that they offered to or provided you or the information on the coupon is inaccurate and misleading.
- You will not hold the Company or any of its employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, affiliates, owners or founders liable if any action or inaction by a merchant causes you harm, or a merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law.
- You will not post on The App/Service any content that is adult, pornographic, offensive, unlawful, or in any way deemed unfit. In such a case, that content will be automatically removed without any notice to its creator. You will at all times comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances in your use of The App/Service.
- You understand and agree that User Content is public. Please do not include any Personal Information in your User Content unless you wish for it to be publicly disclosed. The Company is not responsible for the use or disclosure of any Personal Information that you disclose in connection with User Content.
- If you find any content that is adult, pornographic, offensive, unlawful, or in any way deemed unfit, or any coupon or merchant that is false or offensive or inappropriate, you have the right to flag it and bring it to our attention.
- We are not liable if merchant or services do not live up to your expectations.
- We cannot guarantee you savings.
You will not act illegally or maliciously toward The App/Service or the Company, any Merchant, or any other user of the App/Service. You will not do any one or more of the following: (a) create more than one account, forging user names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity; (b) emulate or fake usage of The App/Service; (c) violate or attempt to violate any security features of The App/Service; (e) use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any pages contained in the App/Service; (f) introduce viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into The App/Service; (g) interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of The App/Service by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “pinging,” or “crashing” The App/Service; (h) cause, allow or assist machines, bots, or automated services to access or use The App/Service without the express written permission of the Company; (i) tamper with the operation, functionality, or the security of The App/Service; (j) attempt to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into The App/Service that permit digital materials to be protected; (k) attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of The App/Service, or any associated system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures; (l) misuse, trick, disrupt, or otherwise interfere with the functioning of The App/Service; (m) harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users or clients from The App/Service by electronic or other means; (n) engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of The App/Service; (o) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; (p) deep-link to any portion of the App/Service without our express written permission; (q) hyperlink to The App/Service from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; (r) use The App/Service or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with the Company; (s) resell or repurpose your access to The App/Service or any purchases made through The App/Service; or (t) use The App/Service or any of its resources to solicit other users of The App/Service, Merchants or other business partners of the Company to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with the Company, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered coupons or deals.
Limitation of Liability
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org;.